Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hello my name is Kevin Gossett, I am just a normal person living in a small town in northern NJ. Instead of spending my final summer before college goofing off or visiting the shore I decided to adventure around the woods and back roads rarely taken around my house. All the spots that I have visited I have either heard of due to local folk lore or stories from friends, I spent the time researching as much as i can. Needless to say I am not a very strong writer, actually English is my worst subject, however I would like to share my experiences with anyone who is willing to read. Mainly my friend Bobby and I are the two wandering around the woods looking for new spots but there will be others tagging along. We like to wander around to anything spooky, abandoned, or weird. A lot of this stuff you may find if you look into weirdnj. I hope you enjoy and please be careful and courteous when visiting places, don't ruin it for the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment